Beaverton, OR, July 11, 2014. TPI President, J.P. Aleskus, Jr. announced the purchase of the British firm, C-Cubed, an instrumentation company founded in 1997 by entrepreneur, Dr. Russ Sion.
Aleskus expressed, “Partnering with C-Cubed has been a win-win, and the recent acquisition enables both companies to continue building on their strengths.”
Dr. Sion agreed, “C-Cubed brings vast experience in product development and custom engineering to the table, and TPI opens new doors for our technologies.”
Sion and Aleskus have already introduced several new products under the TPI label: Smart Vibration Meter, Smart Trend Meter and the Ultra II Data Collector. As the Managing Director of TPI Europe, Sion will continue to develop new technologies for industry. Aleskus is enthusiastic about the expansion of the TPI team, and the opportunity to provide even greater value based solutions to their customers.
Headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, TPI has supplied hand-held test instrumentation to technicians and professionals in the residential, commercial and industrial HVACR markets, as well as plumbing, manufacturing and electrical markets since 1997. This latest acquisition expands the TPI product offering to include vibration analyzers, data collectors, and other condition based monitoring instrumentation critical to predictive maintenance programs. TPI has wholly owned subsidiaries in the UK and Canada. www.testproductsintl.com
Provide solutions for industry professionals seeking value based answers for their handheld test and measurement needs.
• Test Products International, Inc. (TPI) was incorporated in Oregon (USA) June 3rd, 1997 and took over the customers of Test Probes, Inc. which was dissolved and liquidated. J.P. Aleskus, Jr. became Chairman and President. Test Probes, Inc. sold oscilloscope probes and test leads to the electronic market.
• TPI greatly expanded the product categories, customers and expanded into new market segments worldwide.
• Safety Green was selected as the color for TPI instruments. It was the new safety color being used on
emergency vehicles, school signs, etc.
• Test Products International UK, Ltd. was started July 2001, as a wholly owned subsidiary of Test
Products International, Inc.
• Test Product International Ltd (Canada) was purchased and became a wholly owned subsidiary of Test
Products International, Inc. December 31st, 2002.
• Test Products International UK Ltd. changes its name to Test Products International Europe Ltd in March 2003.
• CBM products were added in 2011.